Cath Thorne Independent Demonstrator Stampin Up Australia

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things

I am loving all of the beautiful things in the current Seasonal Catalogue... and with Sale-A-Bration free products available until the end of March it's easy for me to justify some extra goodies to play with. I recently had some fun making up the 'Enjoy the Little Things' kit and my daughter and I have had fun choosing out which little sign to put up at the start of each new week onto the desk we share.... this week we'll 'choose to be happy'... which really fits into the theme we have had this week about what we focus our minds on plays out in what we find ourselves doing (and how we are feeling) and that we should be choosing things that are excellent and lovely to focus our minds on .... I'll let you know if having our cute little reminder sign on display this week helps diffuse any hot under the collar moments. ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment