Cath Thorne Independent Demonstrator Stampin Up Australia

Friday, June 6, 2014

Great New Specials..... and a fun scrapbooking page

Stampin' Up have decided to keep their weekly specials.... so every Wednesday you can click on this link and it will take you to the new weekly specials... why not bookmark the link so that you don't miss out on any special deals: Weekly Specials




Also... don't forget to have a look at the Clearance Rack for more special deals, while stocks last ..... you can find that here: Clearance Rack



And since a new catalog comes out July 1, Stampin Up have also posted their retiring list... yet another chance for some excellent specials: Retiring List





Oh and by the way... I was looking through the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website at ideas and I came across this layout by Becky Cowley which I instantly knew was a layout I just had to do one the same as for one of my children.... it's so cute isn't it.


No comments:

Post a Comment