Cath Thorne Independent Demonstrator Stampin Up Australia

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This weeks special deals 16-22 April .... & .....Project Life is coming to Stampin' Up! later in the year.

This weeks special deals 16-22 April



To see them in detail or to purchase any of these special offers: Click Here

Heads up...... Project Life is coming 1st July 

Oh I am so super excited.... I have been loving project life for getting my photos into albums..... here is one of my Project Life style layouts that uses more filler cards than most of my Project Life style layouts do ..... whereas in the past we've had to make up every filler card from scratch .... Becky Higgins has just announced that later in the year Stampin' Up! will be launching an exclusive Project Life range.... I just can't wait!!! That will give us the option of making our own or using pre-made or some of each which is the best of both worlds, it also says that they will be coming out with a complete range so I'm expecting some fabulous card collections, accessory packs, albums and photo pocket pages to come, and all of them co-ordinating with the Stampin' Up! colour range that we love  ... oh I just can't wait!! You will be amazed at how easy it is to get your backlog of photos all up to date with this style of scrapbooking which is like a hybrid of scrapbooking and card making and is just my absolute favourite pastime.... the new, exclusive to Stampin' Up!, Project Life range will be in the new calalogue coming out on 1 July this year!














For many people this has been just the piece of news they needed to help them to decide to join up as Stampin' Up! demonstrator... for more details check out my page: New Demonstrator Info Page

No comments:

Post a Comment