Cath Thorne Independent Demonstrator Stampin Up Australia

Friday, April 25, 2014

Special Offer 23-29 April & a Thank You Card & Last Chance to purchase any of the Best of Stamp Sets

This weeks special deals 23-29 April




To see them in detail or to purchase any of these special offers: Click Here




Thank You Card


I was given these things as a gift and have finally had some time to play around with them ... I am making an effort to create a stack of thank you cards because there are so many times I think to myself that I should send a note to someone - but by the time I've gotten around to sitting to craft, it's too late and the moment is lost. There are so many people I am so grateful for in my life, I really want to be more intentional about telling them. So, have a peak
Truly Grateful Card
Stamps: Truly Grateful
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Modern Medley, Eastern Elegance, 
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky
Embellishments: Neutral Candy Dots, Springtime Hello Simply Created Garland Kit - Linen Thread, Burlap Ribbon & Peg
Tools: Bigshot, Chalk Talk Framelits
Adhesive: Snail Adhesive & Stampin' Dimensionals


Best of Stamp Sets

Don't forget that all of the limited time 'Best of....' stamp sets are only available until the end of April too so if you missed any of those along the way this is your last chance to purchase those too.



To puchase any of these products please visit: My Store. For all of you wanting to join my Stampin' Up! team then contact me for some help to do that: cath.thorne@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment