Cath Thorne Independent Demonstrator Stampin Up Australia

Monday, October 21, 2013

Fun new projects with some fun new tools ...

Wow, don't you think this is an exciting month for us with all the new Stampin' Up! things going on....... 



NEW : THINLITS CARD DIES






I'm loving this clever way for us to make some interesting looking cards without having to work so hard at it... these are dies that cut this type of swing card for you with just one run through your Big Shot.

There are two sets of thinlits available, at $55.95 each.  This includes the die to cut the card shape, as well as 8 or 9 other smaller dies which you can use with your swing card or as embellishments for any of your cards/scrapbook pages.


You can find them in my online store here.








** 25% OFF STAMP SETS (25 OF THEM!)**




From today, until 28th October (that's one week only), Stampin' Up! is offering a 25% discount off 25 popular stamp sets.   Here's a comprehensive list, with pricing:








If you'd like to order any of these stamp sets, please contact me or click here to: visit my online store.

NB: This special is current only until 28th October.








Special Launch Date 29 October - 

ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD










I can't wait for the launch of the new Envelope Punch Board, it is exactly what I've wanted for ages. Not only can it create envelopes of 66 different sizes, this tool can also be used to create boxes as well as file tabs on the edges of paper or cardstock!  And as well as that has an inbuilt corner rounder as well.. I love it when I can get so many uses out of my tools!






No comments:

Post a Comment