Cath Thorne Independent Demonstrator Stampin Up Australia

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Box Making Tutorial & Super Special Sign up offer...

Great Tutorial for making 5 boxes from one sheet of paper....
I found this fabulous tutorial for making some cute little gift boxes, which I thought would be so handy as I start to wrap and organise Christmas gifts... not that I'm willing to acknowledge that Christmas is just around the corner yet. :)  Hope you enjoy this tutorial.







Super Special Sign Up Deal... 7-21 October ONLY!

Whether you want to be a demonstrator and run your own business or just sign up to support your own hobby at a discount price.. come chat with me and I'll help you access all the fun and support of my team.. for the most unbelievable sign up price ever... this offer is only available 7-21 October, 2013 ... if you want to know more I'd be delighted to answer all your questions: (03) 9561 9085 or email me if you prefer: cath.thorne@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment