Cath Thorne Independent Demonstrator Stampin Up Australia

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Horsing Around........ Colour & Sketch Challenge

I'm really enjoying the new colour range in the new catalogue... here is a layout that I did last night ....






Hope you enjoy this project. I used this color combination: 





I teamed up this color combination with this sketch inspiration:





I made a few changes just to make it my own, as the project seemed to take on its own life, you know how it is, but I just love how starting with a sketch gives you the basic form of a project which just needs some of your own creative flavours added... this is such a great starting point on the days when you just feel a bit creatively challenged ...... have a go at creating something with this color combination or this sketch... or both......and share it with me... I'd love to see what you create.


Oh and hey... did you know the July stamp of the month set is butterflies... don't you just love how elegant butterfly images are?  You can click on the image below to go to see the set at my online store if you would like some more detail:





1 comment:

  1. Great sketch layout, thanks for joining us at Life Paper Scrapbook for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete