Cath Thorne Independent Demonstrator Stampin Up Australia

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Friends by choice

I love having a week off... I get to spend some time to create just for me ....

This is a fun layout for the kids and also happens to team up some favourite colours...... any time I use any form or orange I really struggle... but I was happy with how the Pumpkin Pie went together with the Pool Party and the Pear Pizzazz ... I'm really enjoying Pear Pizzazz... I hope you are too.






To help me overcome my fear of orange, I used this color combination from CAS - Colours & Sketches:



Except of course I used Pear Pizzazz ... the beautiful Pear Pizzazz.


I teamed up this color combination with this sketch inspiration from Scrapbook Challenges:

Sketch352_zps3adc8067



Well... a kind of sideways version of the sketch... which just adds to the fun.... if you lay down and squint at the screen you'll see it. ;)

Have some fun with one or both of these challenges, and as always share the results with me... I love seeing your creations.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout, Cath. Those flower ribbons are amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete