Get in quick... only until June 15thselected digital content 25% off!! ... click here to have a look at digital content.
As part of Stampin' Up!'s 25 year anniversary celebration, they have brought back some favourite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into five sets. Each month from now until April 2014 a new set will be released. Along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!
Some things to note:
From now until 31 August 2013 (or while supplies last) Stampin' Up! are offering you five single-image stamps for you to choose from!
Get one or all of these never-before-seen stamps!
Basic label $11.95 (132669)
Boutique blossom $13.95 (132663)
Hello, hello $13.95 (132675)
Woo hoo! $11.95 (132661)
Sunshine $9.95 (132671)
Please email me if you would like to pre-order your brand new catalogue for just $5 during June. (+ postage if you live too far for me to drop it off for you.)
Scrapbook Page with Hearts-a-Flutter
Spoiler: Smoky Slate Inkpad which goes on sale 2 July 2013! Love it.
1. Trim Crumb Cake cardstock to 11.5" x 11.5" and edge with Early Espresso ink using sponge dauber.
2. Trim Tempting Turquise cardstock to 5.5" x 11.75" and edge with Early Espresso ink.
3. Cut 1.5" x 11.5" from a separate piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and trim with Scallop Trim Border punch. Edge with Early Espresso Ink. Attach this about 1.5" up from the bottom of the Crumb Cake cardstock.
4. Cut a further 1" x 11.75" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Edge with Early Espresso Ink. Attach to the top of the Tempting Turquise cardstock.
5. Attach the Tempting Turquise cardstock about 1/2" up from the bottom of the Very Vanilla strip.
6. Using Crystal Effects attach a strip of Flower Trim at bottom join between Tempting Turquise and Very Vanilla cardstock as shown.
7. Use a little sticky strip behind the Crumb Cake cardstock to attach the Natural Linen Thread and then using Basic Black stamp some of the Hearts a Flutter stamps to line up with the thread. Using Crystal Effects stick some little bows where the Thread meets the edge of the cardstock as shown.
8. Stamp some hearts using Basic Black and some using Smoky Slate Inkpads and die cut using the Hearts a Flutter stamps and die set onto Tempting Turquise. Edge with Early Espresso Ink. Mount these randomly over the top of the stamped bunting images.
9. Attach the Crumb Cake cardstock centered onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and attach photos as shown.
10. Stamp the large heart and the angled bunting stamp using Basic Black and edge using Early Espresso onto Tempting Turquise cardstock. Attach these together.
11. Use Sticky Strip behind the page to attach a double piece of twine and use dimensionals to mount the assembled heart/angled bunting embellishment at the join of the pieces of twine as shown.
12. Stamp a heading in Early Espresso ink.
Things to remember this month:
Retiring Products list is up until July 1st, while stocks last. Many things at big discounts. Click here to go to the Retiring Products List.
Seasonal Catalogue is on sale until June 30.
New catalogue is available now for pre-order and new products go on sale July 2. Email me for a new catalogue $5 during pre-release. $7 from July onwards. (All prices plus postage if you are not in my local area.) Email me for a new catalogue... email@example.com
To keep up to date with what I have going on see my blog: http://cathscrafts.blogspot.com.au/http://cathscrafts.blogspot.com.au/